Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dead? me?

Honestly, I haven't died or dropped off the planet!
I haven't credited my 3 internet dondle this month in an endevour to try and scab a few euro for the nom-con convention thats on at the end of the month. Woo!
So I've been using work internet for some bursts of browsing.

But anyway, I wander.
On the hobby front, I have finished my enterprise e for the moment. Its painted and has the decals (if rather badly) attached. I'm hoping to pick up gundam hobby markers at the convention at the end of the month (real thin panel line markers) so I can define the windows on the model.
Also built are: Gundam OO's Tieren Space type and Gundam Wing Endless Waltz's Custom Sandrock.
Both are nice builds, why different from each other in style and build.
I'll post a review at some stage for both.

I also have a Zaku Gouf from the original Gundam series built too.

On my list of items to build are:An old version of the RGC-80 Guncannon model and Mobile Armour balls too!
Hopefully I'll have more updates sooner rather than later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment