Monday, October 11, 2010

Plan of attacking my hobby.

So, whats my plan hobby wise between now and X-mas?

Well, first off, I have a few extra gundam wing models that i picked up over the years, not complete, parts missing extra. I'm thinking that I'll kitbash a new gundam or gundams from the assorted pieces and paint it up to my own colour scheme.
I have the following gundams to use, all in the 1/144 scale: Strike Aile (GSD), Tallgesse (GW), Vevate (GW), Altron (1/144), Sandrock (GW), Epyhon (GW) and a Heavy Arms (GW).
Then separately I have a 1/144 Sandrock custom and 1/144 Deathsycthe Hell custom (Fighting HG grade) that will be kitbashed together to form 2 new gundams.

2nd plan is to get my 1/144 gundam ball set (not HG), spray paint some of the sections and parts and finally get it complete, along with my 1/144 Jegan (not HG) a another Zeon suit (can't remember the name off hand).

3rd plan is to get some of my warhammer 40k figures constructed, primed and painted by x-mas. Still working on the scenery (a.k.a not finished or looked at) and hope to get them done by halloween. As most of the scenery is rock formations and hills, I can use them as dioramas along with my gundams.

4rd plan is to fix my Enterprise E which took a nose dive from my table. All the parts are present and all were clean breaks at their glue points. (Phew!). I'm also going to start on my two Voyagers also, comparing the two kits, building and finally painting them up!

So they're the plans. Hopefully I'll have WIP pictures as I do them!
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment