Friday, January 14, 2011

My first complete Kitbash

Had started this model off last year, but never completed it until I read about Gundamguy's (www.gundamguy.blogspot.com) competition. SO nows its finished!
A custom colour scheme and all. Please excuse the quality of the photos but my memory card is not in my house so I had to use my phone.
I'll list the parts used and you can c&c all you want! Oh, the scale is 1/144 and I hand painted the model, hence the untidiness and yes, I know that there's seamlines, but I'm not all that fussy about them myself.

Head: Exia NG (Gundam 00)
Body: Impulse HG (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Waist: Impulse HG (Gundam Seed Destiny), Strike Noir for ass thrusters (1/100Gundam Seed Stargazer)
Legs: Impulse HG (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Arms: Impulse HG (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Shoulders: Epyon NG (Gundam Wing)
Shoulder Guns: I think their from the 1/100 Strike Noir kit.
Beam Saber: Hilt is from the Impulse, the beam is from the wing of the Strike Noir.
Hand Gun: Kotobuyiko(?) M.S.G. weapons set.

Crater: Games Workshop Crater kit
Misc: Dead gundams.



























No comments:

Post a Comment