Monday, June 21, 2010

On The Table

So apart from having a load of Warhammer 40k models to build maybe convert and paint, what else have I.



Well, beside my lovely desk is this bad boy.


STAR TREK - USS ENTERPRISE - NCC-1701E.


Its 1/1400 scale. Made by AMT. I've never had a kit from AMT before but had read mixed reviews. But to be fair, I do like this kit. Just one or two Nittpicks but its good. The colour of the parts in the box were orginally bone white. Nittpick 1. 2nd nittpick is the way the pylons connect to the nacelles. Over than that it's good. I've it about half built and quater painted so will have updates from now on for it. But expect slow work.


Next up is this beauty:

It's a 1/7000 (i think) ship from Gundam series.
Oh, can't wait to build this beaut.
That should wet your appetite. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment