Friday, June 18, 2010

Starting Off

Right so, a brief intro I believe is in order. I live in Ireland. That means that unless I go for the Revell or Airfix army models, I don't really have much options for modelling. However ebay and online sellers are great. So this blog is going to be about me, building and in some cases painting models that I buy. So you should expect probably mostly Warhammer 40k posts, maybe some gundam posts and even more rarely Star Trek models.
Hopefully I'll have lots of photos, once I figure how to add them to the posts.
My plan is that I shall update at least once a week, that should force me to get my arse in gear and actually model and/or paint some stuff. And maybe some small conversions for 40k. Hopefully, someone might find this blog interesting and helpful, but i'm not expecting many followers.
Since I'm only starting off, I may have a few posts up fairly rapidly.
Thanks for taking a look and having a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment